[13-nov-2012] Information about the social event for the first day is available at the programme.
[8-oct-2012] MTSR 2012 Calendar and provisional Conference Programme are now available here
The 6th Metadata and Semantics Research Conference (MTSR 2012) aims at becoming the main event for researchers in the area of metadata and semantics with an inter-disciplinary focus.
The conference welcomes submissions from any disciplinary domain in which meta-descriptions of digital resources are used, defined or standardized (e.g. biology, biotechnology, agriculture, medicine, etc.)..
The conference welcomes the organization of special tracks focusing on particular domains or topics. Proposals for special tracks are welcome. Papers submitted to tracks undergo the same review procedures and are published in the same proceedings as those accepted for the main track. Tracks currently being organized:
- Metadata & Semantics for Open Access Repositories, Research Information Systems and Infrastructures
- Metadata & Semantics for Cultural Collections & Applications
- Metadata & Semantics for Agriculture, Food & Environment
- Metadata & Semantics for Learning Infrastructures
- Metadata & Semantics Research 2012
Proceedings have been published in the Springer's CCIS (Communications in Computer and Information Science) Series in previous events and will be published for MTSR 2012 as well.